Programs for Families
- Family Packages at affordable prices!
- Family Friendly Performances
- Instrument Petting Zoos
FAMILY PACKAGES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!
Families may purchase tickets to individual Classics performances for $20 per adult and $10 per child (age 8-17). There must be at least one child's ticket purchased to receive special family pricing.
FAMILY FRIENDLY PERFORMANCES
Other performances that have special pricing for children include:
- Holiday Pops Matinee (Saturday, Dec. 20 and Sunday, Dec. 21, 2014): A traditional holiday concert, featuring a special appearance by Santa. Children's tickets are 50% of adult prices
- The Nutcracker Ballet (Thursday, December 4 through Sunday, December 7): Generations of families have delighted in the story of Clara, her beloved Nutcracker and their journey to the Land of Sweets. Tickets for children 17 and under are half of adult price except in Golden Circle seating, which are $30. Children's prices apply only when accompanied by an adult at regular prices.
- Beethoven's Ninth (Wednesday, Dec. 31): This most powerful of symphonies has become the national anthem of Europe, where it is played as a part of New Years celebrations. Eckart Preu has brought this tradition from his native Germany, and it is quickly becoming a must do for ringing in the New Years in Spokane. Children's tickets are $16 when accompanied by an adult at regular prices.